Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mojo Monday #54


Well as you can probably tell, I am not a great photographer.
As vain as this will sound, this card is much prettier in 'person'.
I kid you not, I must take at least 7 shots of one card to get one acceptable one to post. So hopefully you all can still tell that I used the Bali Breeze paper with those fun build a brads which I am hoarding. And one of my favorite stamp sets is Happy Harmony which I used SU markers in a light green for the flower and darker green for the stem. If anyone out there has a good tip for picture taking, this may be a good time to leave me a comment.

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

A great card! Love those fun papers and your rounded corners. Thanks for playing! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, bad picture or not, one can tell this card is absolutely gorgeous!
CC

Blog Widget by LinkWithin