Sunday, July 19, 2009

Becky Roberts' Designer Desk Set Tutorial...











...or as I like to call it 'Thank God it's raining again!'. Yes for anyone who lives around the greater Montreal area, rain is what we have been getting. So I don't feel so terribly guilty being in my craft room plugging away at yet another of Becky's great tutorials. This one took me several hours, but I am quite pleased with the outcome. Check Becky's awesome blog Inking Idaho here

99% of supplies are from Stampin' Up!:
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla,Haiku DP
Stamp Set: Organic Grace, God's Beauty, Embrace Life
Accessories: Build a Brad, Various Punches
Ribbon: Old Olive GG
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Marigold

1 comment:

Inking Idaho said...

Carol, Carol, Carol this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love it! Great work my friend!
Becky

Blog Widget by LinkWithin