Thursday, July 30, 2009

SC239


Earlier this week I received a package of SU Watercolor Paper that I won from Kerin's blog Stamps, Paper, Glitter! that you can find here.
Well, can I just mention how great this paper is?! I had some watercolor paper amongst my supplies from either one of my kids' leftover art classes which I thought was acceptable quality. But after using the SU variety, you just can't compare. Trust me. So this is a card I made for Splitcoast Stampers' weekly sketch challenge using Echoes of Kindness stamp set and watercolors. Only problem now is that it seems I don't have enough stamp sets to watercolor!

1 comment:

Kerin said...

Carol your card is GORGEOUS!!! I'm so glad you are enjoying your prize from my sketch challenge, and YES, the SU! watercolor paper is the best!! I'll be looking forward to more beautiful creations from you :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin